AdoptionIn some instances, children in foster care are unable to return to their birth family and are in need of a permanent adoptive home. Adoptive families are needed for children of all ages with an immediate need for families willing to adopt siblings, teenagers, and/or children who have special emotional, mental, educational or medical needs. Ennis Center provides adoption services exclusively for children in the foster care system and is consistently ranked as one of the top specialized adoption agencies in the state.
Our adoption program provides:
- Adoption evaluation of children
- Advocacy for special needs resources and subsidies for children and families
- Recruitment, orientation and training of adoptive families
- Licensing and certification of adoptive homes
- Adoptive placement and support services
- Supervision during the post-adoption period